Google

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Peace to the world, It's my birthday.


Well, well, well... I'm officially one year older. And supposedly, one year wiser.




How do I feel?
Happy, thankful and grateful.

Happy that I've made is so/this far.

Thankful for all the blessings and great things happening to me thus far.


And very grateful for the all the frens and family that celebrated my birthday with me. And grateful too for all the Birthday wishes as well.


The celebration started with dinner with my family when i was back in Ipoh last weekend. Went for a nice chinese dinner in Palace Restaurant at Excelsior Hotel. The food was good (although slightly pricey). But the best part was the family gathering. I got to play and tease my nieces and nephew, especially the youngest one who is just 2 years old.

When I was back at work, first my engineers treated me to lunch at Tao (in E-gate). It was a eat-all-you-can sort of deal. So we ate and ate and ate.... Thanks guys!!!
Then towards the end of the working day, we had a mini-celebration at the break area. (With a cake and all)...



Posing with the cake


With the whole gang

Later that night I had a simple Ikan Bakar dinner with two close frens. The fish was good, as expected. The Sotong tepung was very tasty as well.

I even had a small, delicious tiramisu cake. Yummy!!!














And thus was how the day ended.
Happy and contented.

Oh yeah, what was my Birthday wish this year?
Easy... world peace. Do you believe me??? ;p

No comments: