Google

Monday, April 20, 2009

Hungry Fishes and Itchy Fingers

I was over at the Fish Spa place in QBMall to get a foot reflexology massage. Unfortunately when i went there the 'sifu's were all busy and i had to wait for about 1/2. So the guy started to promote a fish spa + foot massage deal, hoping that i would take it. I wasn't very keen on it, so I said I'd go grab something to eat and come back in 1/2hr. I guess the fella was afraid i wouldn't come back and offered 1/2 at the fish spa for free!

Well, how can i refuse that right? So after a quick wash of my feet, I promptly dipped my feet into the pool full of small hungry fishes. Man, they really looked happy nibbling at my feet. The first few minutes were actually quite torturing. I felt so ticklish that i had to concentrate hard not to kick all those poor fishes away.

After enduring it for about 5minutes or so, you sorta get used to it. The fishes just kept nibbling at my feet, especially my toes for the full 1/2hr.

Did it make a difference? I think so... after that treatment, my feet felt cleaner and well... more supple. {I tried hard not to use that word coz it sounded a bit feminish to me... but i can't think of another word to describe it}.

Anyways, after the fish spa thingy, i proceeded to the foot massage. It was quite decent, felt ok. Except that the masseur was too talkative. He kept talking to me when all i wanted was to relax.


Enough about the fishes, now for the fingers...

I went over to the gym for a quick workout over the weekend. After about an hour or so, I left. As i was driving back, i got a call from the gym operator asking me if i 'accidentally' took someone's handphone. Apparently someone at the gym lost his handphone and i was the last person to leave the gym when he discovered that his handphone was missing.

Well, fair enough.. I answered i didn't take any handphone from the gym but mine. He asked me again, and i confirmed again.

I didn't think much of it until I got another call. This time it was the guy who lost his handphone. He asked again if i took his handphone. I said no, but he kept on insisting that i return his handphone. He even said that i could keep the phone, but return the SIM card to him. What the heck!


What irritated me was not the fact that they called to ask. I can certainly understand it. I'd do the same if i was the one who lost the phone.

What annoyed me was being so strongly accused of the crime. I'd wouldn't say that i lead a perfect life, but I hv a strong conscience in not commiting such things. So hv someone actually think that i am capable of lifting his handphone is new to me. And something i'm not used to nor expected.

I guess i'll just hv to let bygones be bygones.

And enjoy feeding the hungry little fishes again?

2 comments:

soo sean said...

I think you prefer the massage in Mulu... Hehe....

Sai Mun said...

Not mulu laa, Miri.

Yeah, I still remember 'The lady and the emperor's feet'.

Sounds like some movie.
Hahah...