Google

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Many Firsts in Japan

My trip to Japan is coming to an end. I am now in the hotel, just finished clearing my email.
Will be flying back home tomorrow morning.

Although this trip was tiring and packed, but it was interesting for me. Despite this being my 4th trip to Tokyo, this trip has many 'firsts' for me, especially food-wise.

This trip, I had my first shabu shabu, my first fugu fish, my first Korean BBQ, and my first Teppanyaki in Japan. All very very yummy!!!!

I also had the good fortune to witness first hand the most beautiful koyo (autumn leaves) in the hills... The scenery was truly out of this world. The hills were filled with patches of green, yellow and red in many shades.

Below are picture dumps from my trip...

(Most of them are taken within the time span of about an hour that i had to walk about. Good thing the sun rises early in Japan. I had to wake up at 6am to make time to go walk walk before the day begins.)

View outside one of the hotels i stayed in



Shrubs in the park changing colour:



Another shot of the park:



Trees along the pathway turning red:



A nice willow tree:



Shot of some branches:



Outside a temple:



With a Yellow Tree:


A beautiful, multi-coloured tree:

No comments: