Google

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Shopping spree....

I've been in the San Jose office since last wed. Will be here till mid of next week.

The flight from Pen-Sin-ICN-SFO was uneventful. Getting through the immigration in the US was the usual hassle... having to go through secondary inspection ever since i hv been 'marked' during my first trip here.

Except that i have been given a new INS number, as i am now tagged as a frequent INS traveller. I guess that's what you get when you get into the US three times within the last 12months.

Anyway, since i didn't have much places to go last weekend, i went on a shopping spree.
I went to the usual places... Fry's, Great Mall, Gilroy, etc.

I bought myself a pair of Timberland shoes (again!) which was on sale. Only 19.99 before tax.

I still have more shopping to do, as i still have the list from Wei Ye, Soo Sean, Chiang Mei, Wai Lee, and Shan Chong to fill. Not sure if i have enough luggage space. If not, i will hv to buy a new luggage and then divide up the cost of the luggage to each of them based on the space utilized. Good idea, huh?

I also have to take Yat Kheng around as he also has a long shopping list from his wife. Yat Kheng just arrived. I picked him up from the airport last nite.

p.s. In case you get funny ideas, my trip here is not not all play and shopping. I have serious work to do but i won't divulge any of it here due to confidentiality reasons. :p

No comments: