Google

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Reluctant Advertisement Carrier

Just renewed my road tax.

This is how the reverse side looks like....



Notice anything different?

To my surprise and severe annoyance, there is a huge yellow and red AmAssurance logo and advertisement on it.
I did not ask for this... Heck, I did not even buy my car insurance from them.

This is unfair to other insurance providers, not to mention reluctant folks like me. I don't want to carry any advertisement in my car. I am not driving a taxi, for goodness sake. It is a private car!

But like it or not, i have to carry this ugly advertisement for one whole year.

But why is it there in the first place? Can I charge them for carrying this advertisement? Bloody hell... they didn't even sponsor or contribute anything to my road tax or insurance premium.

What do I get in return for advertising for them? A yellow and red eye-sore, that is what.

No comments: