Google

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Long time no see... (or blog???)

Wow, it's been quite a while since my last entry.
Quite a things (a few not so good) has befallen me the past few weeks.

I'll be heading of to explore Mulu (in Sarawak mid of June). I have been training hard for the trip, as I've heard the trails are quite challenging.
So I've been hiking up bukit jambul and swimming laps at PISA to build up my stamina.

But this sudden splurge of physical activities did take its toll on me. First of all, I sprained my ankle quite badly on one of my trips down Bukit Jambul. That put me out of action for a couple of weeks.
And last weekend, I had a fever. Haven't had one for a while, that i forgot how terrible it felt. My body (especially the joints and muscles) were aching; not to mention the headache.

Anyway, that is all over now, thankfully. And I have re-started my training in earnest again. Though i only have 2 more weeks before the trip.

Was planning to hike up Bkt Jambul today. But unfortunately had to make a U-turn and head back as the road leading up the hill was badly jammed. Not sure why. Accident perhaps.

Ended up just toying around with my dumbbells at home.

Hopefully, the remaining two weeks will be good for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally, you updated yr post.... :)
We shall see how good your training turn out to be next week. :p