Google

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Can't Wait For A Yummy Tomorrow

Just finished cleaning up the kitchen (although Soo Sean did a lot of the work).

Soo Sean came over to my place to make the cheesecake for tomorrow's get-together.

Wei Ye, Chiang Mei and Soo Sean will be coming over for dinner tomorrow.
I guess it is sort of a post New Year celebration as most of us weren't around in Penang at that time. The cheesecake is for tomorrow's dessert.

It is now chilling in my fridge. It looks so yummy.... Maybe i can have a mid-nite snack tonite..
Ha ha ha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to taste your Cajun Pan Fried Salmon tonight. :) And, I have started to miss the Chicken Sandwich last night. When can I have it again?

Sai Mun said...

Glad you liked the sandwich.
R you sure you are not just being polite? :)