Google

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Pamper Thy Car...

Another weekend of spending too much $$$ for me. :(

Sent my car to Cars International (located at the basement parking lot of Queensbay Mall) for a full paintwork treatment (aka pampering).

I took up a two year membership (costing RM635) which includes two paintwork treatment (Wash, Polish + Lacquer). I got one treatment done this round, so I will send my car for pampering again, next year.

Actually I only needed to pay RM535, the additional RM100 is for the registration of a second car (that Wei Ye is 'tumpang-ing').

So now my car is shining like new, except for the dull patch on the car boot. The polishing did improve on the minute cracks/scratches, but the dull looking patch cannot be repaired. Damn those bird shits!!!

For the next two years, i get to enjoy car wash at RM5 and waxing at RM30.

RM635 do seem like a lot of dough, but considering that I have not done anything much for my car in the 3 1/2 years that I have owned it, i suppose it is ok laa... ;)

Also I will be part of Yong Sheng's entourage to help 'snatch' Chiang Mei in their upcoming wedding. So need to make my car look more presentable. Ha ha...

2 comments:

meigirl said...

Snatch? hehe.... i think my chi mui won't let that happen easily le :p hehehe....

Sai Mun said...

Snatch = Go to battle and back for the hand of the fair maiden.

Ha ha...