Google

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Flippity Flap down Penang Hill

I wasn't too happy with my hike up Penang Hill last week. So this morning I revisited it a gain in an attempt to improve my time and feel better about myself.

This time around, I started at the Moon Gate rather than tackling the tar road head on. The weather was great. Cool and windy. And I was making good time too, but alas... as I was about to reach the 84 stop point, my shoe gave way. The sole came off.



So 'flap, flap, flap'... That was how I made my way back down. But halfway through, I was so annoyed with it that I ripped the whole thing off.

Damn! And this is the same pair of shoes that I use for court games and for gym as well. I guess all these activities will have to halt till I get a new pair. Any sponsors out there? :)

3 comments:

soo sean said...

Hahahahahaha......

Sai Mun said...

"Hahahahahaha......" means you will sponsor my new shoes?

KK said...

your salary is higher than both of us combined. Maybe u should sponsor us instead? :P