Google

Friday, October 10, 2008

Procrasti... what?

Procrastination.

I've fallen into a deep hole of procrastination for the past few weeks.
And it explains the 'stale' state of this blog.

I've always been a procrastinator. (hmm.. or perhaps it is just plain laziness?).
But the past few weeks have been bad. I had many things set out that i wanted to do, but till now it remains just that... things i want/need to do.

How to improve? Keeping a to-do list comes to mind, but what if i even procrastinate to keep it updated? :)

Ha ha.. perhaps i need to get some self-help or time-management books.
Oops... that reminds me: I have bought a few books that is still waiting to be read. Sigh!!!


I guess first things first... I have now psyched up myself to complete all that i have planned to do. So I'll be keeping myself busy for the next few weeks. Hopefully the motivation holds up.
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

KK said...

Did your boss know about this?

Sai Mun said...

I am my own boss, as I'm only referring to my personal stuff that i had planned to do.

{I dun blog about work... so boring!}

soo sean said...

Finally you updated your post. Perhaps getting a gf will help. :)